The main.lua file for my game has gotten a bit... bloated. 1500 lines isn't that big really, but its big enough and dense enough that I'm feeling the wear of searching through it for a particular line. It's time to re-write, and split some of it up into seperate files.
|Time to work off some of that baby fat.|
That's where I've been. Progress has been good, but I still have a ways to go before I'll have more "actual" updates on the game. I did add a (very) simple enemy AI system before I started on this project, so when the refactoring is finished, we should have some baddies pretty quickly.
|This winter: attacking a skeleton near you.|